Chico DUI Defense Lawyers Protecting your Rights
A DUI arrest in Chico is frightening. You may be feeling embarrassed, nervous, uncertain and confused. These are normal and expected feelings.
Amaya and Associates wants you to know that there are multiple potential defenses for your DUI Chico arrest. When you contact us for a free review of your case, we can discuss the DUI defenses that are particular to your DUI Defense case in Chico.
Here are few important legal issues that a Chico DUI attorney may argue for your DUI Defense:
- We compare ‘sober’ Driving Patterns to other driving patterns.
- We can dispute so-called ‘Signs of Intoxication’.
- Was the Field Sobriety Tests (FSTs) done correctly?
- Was the 15-Minute Observation Period followed?
- Were California’s Title 17 Regulations followed?
- Were Proper Procedures Followed?
- BAC Levels Aren’t Always Accurate
DUI laws are complex. An experienced attorney who routinely handles DUI defense cases understands the science and laws that make this type of case so challenging. We invite you to contact us for a free review of your case and your defense.